SPS-156: 7 Billion Readers and How To Reach Them – with Kinga Jentetics
Options for authors are increasing all the time. James talks to Kinga Jentetics about PublishDrive, an aggregator that can distribute books globally, including growing English markets like China and India.
This week’s highlights include:
- On the idea for building a global platform to distribute books
- How PublishDrive supports authors with tools and information about book sales
- How PublishDrive works with the online retailers to promote authors
- On the two types of authors who use PublishDrive
- International book distribution including China and India
Resources mentioned in this episode:
PATREON: Self Publishing Formula Show’s Patreon page
Grab Your SPF Freebies!
Sign up to receive your SPF starter package, which includes a free 3 part video series on getting started with FB ads, and inspirational and educational weekly emails.