SPF-070: Life After Trad – with indie author Suzy K.Quinn
Author Suzy K. Quinn has travelled a similar road to Mark Dawson’s – going from being a traditionally published writer to becoming an independent author with more control over her books and marketing. Not to mention a larger slice of the financial pie.
This week’s key highlights:
- How Suzy’s writing career began and evolved
- Suzy’s foresight writing ahead of trends
- On shifting gears and writing something darker
- Book marketing tips and strategies
- Why Suzy disagrees that authors “should be poor, but happy”.