SPS-154: How To Be A Great Dictator – with Danielle Norman
Voice technology is poised to bring huge changes to our lives, and already has in many ways, with devices like Alexa. Author Danielle Norman is using the voice tools available to all of us – on our computers, on our phones – to exponentially increase her writing productivity.
This week’s highlights include:
- On choosing to write above all else after a cancer diagnosis
- Switching from writing children’s books to writing romance
- The advantages of dictating books, including fewer physical complaints
- Managing expectations when dictating a first draft
- Starting small with dictation
- Tips for getting that first draft down via voice technology
- Other uses for dictation, including email
Resources mentioned in this episode:
PATREON: Self Publishing Formula Show’s Patreon page
Download TranscriptLeave a Review
Grab Your SPF Freebies!
Sign up to receive your SPF starter package, which includes a free 3 part video series on getting started with FB ads, and inspirational and educational weekly emails.