SPF-120: Masterclass: Facebook Changes and What They Mean for Authors – with Mark Dawson
Mark and James discuss up-to-the-minute news concerning the Facebook advertising platform and how recent changes affect authors.
This week’s highlights include:
- On the end of the Power Editor
- On the reduced reach of Facebook posts
- Ways to adapt to these changes including using groups, not pages
- Engagement campaigns rather than lead generation
- How testing older strategies once again sometimes works
- Reasons not to panic about Facebook ads
- Updated info about GDPR and lead gen ads
- Announcement about the launch date for the next Ads for Authors enrollment period
- Mark’s command of his robot vacuum cleaner army using Alexa
Resources mentioned in this episode:
PATREON: Self Publishing Formula Podcast’s Patreon page
SPF RESOURCES: The GPDR information sheets SPF has put together.