SPF-098: Here’s Johnny! (And Sean) – Inside stories from Two Self Publishing Pioneers
No doubt you’ve heard of Johnny, Sean and Dave, the self-publishing pioneers from the Self-Publishing Podcast, one of the original podcasts focused on indie authors. Today James talks to Sean and Johnny about their two brand new offerings for authors, how things have changed in recent years, and how they will continue to change.
This week’s highlights include:
- Being authentic while still being helpful when giving a keynote address
- On the evolution of the SPP team and the value of meeting in person
- Preparing during 2017 for 2018, Sterling & Stone’s big year
- Story Shop and Stories to Go, two big S&S projects
- Reorganizing Sterling & Stone using the team’s natural strengths
- Throwing away a $100K project and starting over
Resources mentioned in this episode:
SPF FOUNDATION: Click here to learn more
PATREON: Self Publishing Formula Podcast’s Patreon page
STORY SHOP: Writer better stories faster.
STORIES TO GO: We give you the story. You keep the rights. (Forever.)