SPF-110: How I Quit the 9 to 5 to Write (And Never Looked Back) – with Ernest Dempsey
Thriller author Ernest Dempsey shares his road to indie author success, including some of the bumps along the way.
This week’s highlights include:
- Once the first novel is done it gets easier from there
- Encouragement from Ernest’s teachers
- Inspiration from a local landmark
- Making time to write
- Mistakes to avoid when self-publishing
- If you don’t do it right the first time, try again!
- Success from balancing writing and marketing
Resources mentioned in this episode:
PATREON: Self Publishing Formula Podcast’s Patreon page
SPF TRAINING: The Self-Publishing Formula’s 101 Course