SPF-143: #Bookstagrammers – How To Reach Readers Through Instagram – with Bex Gorsuch
James learns all about hashtags (including why they travel in huge packs of 25 or more), photo filters, platform consistency, and more reasons why Instagram is #awesomeforauthors.
- A sneak peak at upcoming guests on the SPF University series of webinars
- A date for the next Book Lab episode
- A date for when the next Ads for Authors course opens up for enrollment
- Why Bex works with the author community specifically
- Reasons why authors should be on Instagram
- Why Instagram is a better social media platform for authors than some of the others
- On the uses of paid ads, promoted posts and organic reach on Instagram
- The importance of consistency in your Instagram profile and posts
- Tips on how often to post, scheduling posts, the visual style of Instagram, and the importance of captions and hashtags
Resources mentioned in this episode:
PATREON: Self Publishing Formula Podcast’s Patreon page
BEX’S FREE COURSE: Click here for access to the THREE DAYS TO A BETTER INSTAGRAM challenge.
FREE BOOK: Click here for the free SPF ebook all about Instagram for Authors