SPF-134: A Successful Author Mindset – with Adam Croft
Three-peat guest, and bestselling author, Adam Croft shares his thoughts on how important the correct mindset is for authors, and how the right approach can have a positive affect on a writer’s career and business.
This week’s highlights include:
- Adam’s thoughts on the current effectiveness of Facebook ads
- The pros and cons of selling book rights to a trad publisher
- On the root origin of many of the questions authors ask Adam
- Using data, and business sense, to invest in an author career
- The three types of mindsets author require to succeed
- Changing our thinking to get different results
- On the challenges of working at home and being your own boss
Resources mentioned in this episode:
PATREON: Self Publishing Formula Podcast’s Patreon page
SPF EPISODE 60: Dragon Dictation with Scott Baker
BBC BREAKFAST: Mark Dawson sits down with the BBC One breakfast show to discuss Salisbury, spies and writing that is influenced by current events.