SPF-126: The Power of Collaboration – with Rhett Bruno and Steve Beaulieu
Collaborative authors Rhett Bruno and Steve Beaulieau discuss their unique way of co-authoring books, both science fiction and non-fiction.
This week’s highlights include:
- Different kinds of author collaboration
- Finding the right chemistry with collaborators
- Who takes the lead on different projects?
- Combining author strengths for great books
- The importance of communication when writing collaboratively
- The accountability advantage of working with a writing partner
- On SciFi Bridge, Steve and Rhett’s author co-op
- Finding time to write
Resources mentioned in this episode:
PATREON: Self Publishing Formula Podcast’s Patreon page