SPF-125: The Power of Focus – with Kam Knight
Non-fiction author Kam Knight shares his experiences being a self-published author writing from the road while he traveled the world.
This week’s highlights include:
- James and Mark update us on the Cockygate podcast episodes alluded to last week
- On Kam’s early love of traveling
- Dealing with imposter syndrome whether traveling or writing
- Writing on the road and living the digital nomad lifestyle
- The power of concentration and how it can assist our writing
- The freedom and choices one can make as a self-published author-entrepreneur
Resources mentioned in this episode:
PATREON: Self Publishing Formula Podcast’s Patreon page
RESOURCE: Kam has prepared an information sheet about the importance of focus
Our Ads for Authors course is still open for business here.