SPF-104: Book Cover Design for Authors – with Stuart Bache
Book cover designer to the stars (John Le Carre, Stephen King and more) Stuart Bache talks to James about the new course he has put together to help authors design their own professional looking book covers.
This week’s highlights include:
- Why book covers matter so much
- Considering genre when designing a book cover
- Mistakes authors make when they consider book covers
- The DIY Facebook advertisements that Stuart offers
- Details about the book cover design course Stuart has done for SPF
Resources mentioned in this episode:
PATREON: Self Publishing Formula Podcast’s Patreon page
SPF BOOK COVER DESIGN COURSE: The brand new cover design course from Stuart Bache.