Pip Reid shares how she uses Pinterest to drive traffic to her website and increase her book sales.
This week’s highlights include:
- The reasons Pip chose to investigate Pinterest
- Pip’s beginnings as an author and her path to where she is now
- The compelling difference between Pinterest and other social media platforms (hint: It has to do with longevity)
- The unique linking abilities on Pinterest
- Targeting your specific audience, whether that’s fiction or non-fiction
- The traffic that comes to Pip’s website from Pinterest
- Why Pinterest is a good fit for children’s picture book authors
- Using layered elements from illustrations you get designed
- News about the Pinterest module added to Ads for Authors
- How Pinterest is now like the early days of Facebook and Instagram
Resources mentioned in this episode:
PATREON: Self Publishing Formula Podcast’s Patreon page
FREE BOOK: Click here to get Pip’s free book about Pinterest for authors.
GDPR EPISODE: SPF Episode 117 about GDPR is proving to be very popular. Find it here if you haven’t listened yet.
WEBINAR: Click here to get access to Stuart Bache’s webinar about book cover design