SPF-002: Secrets from an indie online entrepreneur – With Pat Flynn
From redundancy to a pioneer in the online business sphere, Pat’s blog, ‘Smart Passive Income’ that details his story has become a go-to resource for budding online entrepreneurs everywhere. Mark and James hunker down with Pat to talk, amongst other things, about his new book, relationship strategies including the power of transparency and whether podcasting is still a sound business strategy.
- Pat’s beginnings as an online entrepreneur.
- Why Pat wrote his new book Will It Fly?
- On the power of surveying one’s audience.
- Relationship strategies Pat used with his followers while he was writing the book and at the launch.
- Transparency as a powerful audience relationship strategy.
- On segmenting email lists for greater response rates.
- What Pat would do to connect with his readers if he wrote fiction.
- Whether Pat thinks podcasting is still a good business-building strategy.