SPF-097: Funding Your Way from the 9 to 5 – with C. Hope Clark
Hope Clark always knew she wanted to write. So by her mid-40s she had retired from her day job and was running a writing business full-time. She talks to James about how she supports other writers to do the same.
This week’s highlights include:
- An announcement about the newest course coming from SPF
- Hope Clark on retiring in her 40s so she could write
- On Funds For Writers and the work Hope does to help authors
- How every bit of writing helps us find our voices
- Hope’s focus on realistic steps for writers to take when they want to quit their day jobs
- Managing the risks involved with an author career
- The increasing opportunities available for writers
Resources mentioned in this episode:
SPF FOUNDATION: Click here to learn more
PATREON: Self Publishing Formula Podcast’s Patreon page
HOPE’S WEBSITE FOR WRITERS: FundsForWriters.com
NEWSLETTER OFFER: If you’d like a complimentary subscription to Hope’s Funds for Writers newsletter, send her an email to [email protected] before December 29, 2017 and mention you heard her on the SPF podcast. An $18.75 value.