SPF-0062: The Short Story Miracle Man – with author T.S. Paul
Sci-fi and paranormal author TS Paul shares with James how he’s flouted every indie author ‘rule’ for writing, publishing and platform building, and has subsequently had huge success selling his short fiction.
This week’s key highlights:
- How and why Scott got started writing
- The types of advertising and promotion Scott has (and hasn’t) used
- Thoughts on why shorter novels work well for today’s readers
- On changing genres and seeing the results from that
- What Scott earns from short fiction and what he’s spending on advertising