SPS-153: More Time Through Better Planning – with Audrey Hughey
We all complain about needing more time to write. Audrey Hughey has created the ultimate planner and time organizer specifically aimed at authors so that we can use the 24 hours we’re each given every day to do more of what we love.
This week’s highlights include:
- How organizational templates can assist authors with time management
- Why this planner is specifically targeted at authors
- Using a planner as a business partner
- Embedded quarterly reviews to asses if goals have changed
- The importance of taking small steps toward a large goal like writing a book
- Plans for a future app for the organizer
Resources mentioned in this episode:
PATREON: Self Publishing Formula Show’s Patreon page
FREE DOWNLOAD: Audrey has offered Self-Publishing Show listeners a free scheduler here
Grab Your SPF Freebies!
Sign up to receive your SPF starter package, which includes a free 3 part video series on getting started with FB ads, and inspirational and educational weekly emails.