SPF-142: The Three Million Book Woman – with L.J. Ross
Million selling author LJ Ross sits down with James to talk about taking a leap out of her first career and into writing. Spoiler: it worked out pretty well for her.
This week’s highlights include:
- A hint at some new branding for the Self-Publishing Formula Podcast
- Examining what our creative goals and desires are
- Being inspired by Northumberland locations
- The importance of reading with a writer’s eye
- The value of word-of-mouth marketing
- The importance of confidence for writers
- On the very personal and sweet reason for Louise’s pen name
- Tips for dealing with negative feedback
- Marketing tips from someone who’s sold 3 million books and the importance of connecting with readers
- Advice for those who are just beginning
Resources mentioned in this episode:
PATREON: Self Publishing Formula Podcast’s Patreon page
JAMES’ LATEST BOOK UPDATE can be found in this blog post.