This week’s guest, Sean Platt, has turned a love of writing into an indie publishing phenomenon in the shape of story studio Sterling & Stone. But that’s only half his story. In Podcast 5, Sean talks with the guys about what’s next for Sterling & Stone, author productivity, dreaming big, making the right choices and what’s currently working on the marketing front for indie authors.
- On Sean’s background and how he structures his day for maximum productivity, including naps and walking meetings.
- The pleasure of working hard on things we love to do.
- How Sean dreams big and sets challenging goals for each year.
- The choice Sean would make between being a storyteller and his other projects.
- The marketing for authors that Sean thinks is working now. And what’s not working.
- Where Sterling and Stone see themselves in five years.