TIPS ON HANDLING BAD REVIEWS PDF
Non-fiction author Molly McCord shares her breakdown of the types of bad reviews authors can receive and how to deal with them.
This week’s highlights include:
- Differentiating between a bad opinion and someone who has valuable feedback
- The five different types of negative reviews
- Tips for dealing with each type of review
- Understanding your rights as an author and when to contest a review
- The importance of self-management when dealing with bad reviews
- Relying on the author community and friends we trust for objective opinions
Resources mentioned in this episode:
PATREON: Self Publishing Formula Podcast’s Patreon page
WORKSHEET: Molly has prepared a worksheet about reviews which you can get here.
Download TranscriptLeave a Review