An overview of three of the most popular and easiest website platforms for authors to use to create a beautiful and functional website.
- Why your author website is important
- The three website platform types
- Choosing a website platform that suits your technical abilities
- The importance of making sure your site looks good on mobile and tablet
- The costs associated with the different platforms
- Integrating websites with an email list provider
- Why all the parts of your website matter, including, as ever, book cover design
Resources mentioned in this episode:
PATREON: Self Publishing Formula Podcast’s Patreon page
PDF DOWNLOAD: Click here to get the PDF with all the tools and links listed.
SPF FRIEND: Tommy Donbavand’s site about his battle with cancer