In the second part of our London Book Fair special, Mark and James get to talk to key providers in the digital publishing space such as Draft2Digital, Reedsy and Byte the Book as well as indie publishing guru and author Joanna Penn. And in additional interviews you can hear how four young authors are progressing their dream of becoming full-time self published writers. It’s another podcast packed with ideas, tips and inspiration for authors everywhere!
- What an aggregator is and how they work to get books into stores authors might otherwise not be able to reach.
- The growth of Draft 2 Digital and the advantages of using them to distribute books.
- Tips from Dan at Draft 2 Digital for selling more books.
- What Reedsy does for authors and how it is different from marketplaces like Fiverr and People Per Hour.
- On networking and why it matters.
- How Byte the Book connects authors with agents and publishers, educates both authors and publishers about technology, and connects authors with those in other industries who might use their content.
- Joanna Penn on the global reach for books, the state of the indie nation and predictions for the future when the outsiders become the mainstream.
- Why an author’s personal definition of success is so important.
- Guest spots from a couple of independent authors, including an ex-CID Detective.
You can win a scholarship to Mark Dawson’s acclaimed premium course “Facebook Ads for Authors” by spreading the word about this podcast.
Visit selfpublishingformula.com/contest to enter.
Download TranscriptLeave a Review