SPS-159: When Two Become One: From Marriage Counsellor to Indie Author – with Elin Peer
Her background as a counselor and coach comes in handy for Elin Peer, who writes genre-bending books that are part romance and part self-help.
This week’s highlights include:
- On recent changes to the Facebook advertising platform
- On Mark’s recent experience with Countdown deal in KU
- On advertising changes coming to Amazon
- Writing books specifically for coaching clients
- Making sure to entertain first and teach second in writing
- Engaging a teenager to help with plotting a novel
- Partnering with a spouse to divide responsibilities for the indie author business
Resources mentioned in this episode:
PATREON: Self Publishing Formula Show’s Patreon page
FREE BOOK: Instagram for Authors
Grab Your SPF Freebies!
Sign up to receive your SPF starter package, which includes a free 3 part video series on getting started with FB ads, and inspirational and educational weekly emails.