SPS-157: Cinematic Book Trailers: Why You Need One – with Adam Cushman
YouTube is reported to be the second largest search engine on the ‘net. James talks to director Adam Cushman about how authors can expand their reach with book trailers.
This week’s highlights include:
- Making book trailers affordable for authors
- Various uses for book trailers, including advertising
- Getting mileage from a book trailer before and after a book’s release
- Catching the attention of filmmakers with video
- The process of working with an author to create a trailer
- On the different locations to show a book trailer, including Facebook ads
Resources mentioned in this episode:
PATREON: Self Publishing Formula Show’s Patreon page
Grab Your SPF Freebies!
Sign up to receive your SPF starter package, which includes a free 3 part video series on getting started with FB ads, and inspirational and educational weekly emails.