SPF-114: Getting Twitter to Fly for Authors – with Ian Sutherland
Ian Sutherland returns to the podcast to share what’s working and what isn’t for authors on Twitter, and how to maximize your reach on the social media platform.
This week’s highlights include:
- What’s not working with Twitter ads
- What has changed since Ian’s last visit to the podcast
- Why Twitter has banned automated tweets
- Does Twitter still work for authors?
- The number one thing you can do to attract more followers
- Examples of what is working on Twitter
- Tips for automating your Tweets and building your author brand
Resources mentioned in this episode:
PATREON: Self Publishing Formula Podcast’s Patreon page
AUTHOR PLATFORM SIDEKICK SAVING: Click here to receive 15% saving on Ian’s Author Platform Sidekick